Design Virtual Creative Teams for Brand Creative Functions
Plan Now to Impact Brand Recovery
Strategies for Collaboration with new models
Most companies face redefining ways of working as they face the future. Yet communications remains central to all brand and business recovery strategy.
Designing the optimal mix of external and internal creative teams to develop and deliver on-point brand messaging requires fluid, agile talent solutions. New methods of collaboration and work flow will emerge.
Plan to Integrate & Elevate
In-house advertising agencies teams are on the rise as marketers look for more effective and cost-efficient advertising models.
The requirements for brand strategy, content creation, asset production and delivery will continue to grow in volume and complexity.
Solutions & Services
Our consulting proprietary services for organizational design for In-House Agencies, Creative Services and Content Studios has helped growing companies manage their current resources, plan to scale and elevate the creative work product.
Our 5D Consulting process, proprietary tools and experience with industry best practices helps plan and build the high performing internal creative functions they need.
Prior consulting work for clients has included:
- Creative department/team design, organizational charts, reporting relationships, integrated roles & responsibilities
- Talent Recruitment Services and Leadership Development Plans
- Customized job descriptions for internal positions
- Marketing workflow visualization, with supporting systems/tools
- Organizational culture change programs, for desired team behaviors
- Creative Team Performance Assessment, Integration and Goal Setting
- Internal creative team oversight for creative campaign development
In addition to organizational planning and design of the creative functions, ROJEK consultants have managed the implementation and activation of new teams while full-time Creative Leaders and team members are recruited and on-boarded.
Contact us today for a confidential conversation
It’s time to take a fresh approach to your creative team structure.