Successful Agency Leaders Know
The Power of Agency Culture
Culture Keeps People Happy
An agency’s organizational cultural health and well-being impacts a lot of things, in fact possibly everything.
Cultural capital is an asset to be recognized and managed, especially within the innovative and creative environments of the marketing and advertising industry.
Agency veterans agree that a healthy culture impacts employee engagement and retention. It also elevates work quality. Together engaged people plus performance directly impacts client satisfaction and retention.
Culture Wins New Clients
A healthy Agency culture also impacts new business success and revenue growth.
An agency that builds cultural capital not only increases the odds of a client feeling good about choosing their agency over others, but they feel good about themselves. It shows.
An agency with a healthy culture inside is one that shows up and presents well, with authenticity and confidence in who they are and what they can do for others. It’s undeniable.
Culture wins business.
Healthy Cultures Are Growing Cultures
Companies reviewing and hiring agencies are lead by marketing leaders choosing the people they trust and want to work with.
The reality is that growth from new business has shifted from presentations and pitches, where the answer is shown, to one where the agency choices and solutions are felt.
Companies will choose the healthy, authentic and cohesive agency partners that get them. The ones that will help them navigate a world of rapid change and make sense of it all, working closely together under pressure.
Questions Agencies Ask Us
How do we talk about Culture?
What matters the most?
What are our cultural strengths?
What are our cultural constraints?
Is Everyone Aligned?
Where do we go from Here?
How do we grow?
industry-Leading Answers We Provide
- Our proprietary CultureFit™ platform empowers agency leaders to measure what matters the most for sustainable success within the marketing and advertising industry.
- Our cultural assessment system helps leaders measure the unique elements of agency culture, looking at both current core values and future ambitions as perceived by agency stakeholders.
- Confidential Agency Culture Study Results provide a clearer view of how your unique cultural values can help the agency show up to the world.
- Agency leaders can measure the health and well-being of the agency, learning which cultural strengths to lean into as well as the potential cultural constraints, those watch-outs that can drain energy and limit growth.
- Agency leaders can also measure organizational change over time.
Forward-thinking agency leaders will need to measure, monitor and manage their distinctive organizational culture for competitive advantage.
Custom-designed for the marketing and advertising industry, CultureFit™ assessment with data-driven insights gives agency leaders the tools they need to succeed today.
It’s easy, affordable and inspirational.